Monday 25 November 2013

Soft Autumn

Soft Autumn vibe, ox blood red, subtlety, rough elegance, calm winds. 


In these photos I contrasted the glamorous Gothic necklace and floaty chiffon midi dress with the ox blood Dr Martens and oversize thrift shop tartan coat.


Coat: £15, East End Thrift Shop
Dress: £20, Topshop, sale
Jumper: £5, H&M sale
Boots: £100, Dr Marten
Necklace: £2.50, Topshop, sale



For my eyes I chose warm toned slightly shimmer shades, highlighted my inner corners with a cream shimmer shadow and then subtly lined my eyes with a matt black eye-shadow. My brows are filled in with a medium brown sleek shadow. Lastly, I stained my lips with a highly pigmented old deep red H&M lipgloss.
To get the subtle waves in my hair I put it into two plaits whilst it dried.

Grace x

2 comments:

  1. Ah I love your docs! I've been keeping my eyes open for a pair like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, they're the 'Pascal Unisex Boot in the leather croco material in cherry red' I believe :)

    ReplyDelete