Tuesday 10 December 2013

Big Green Jumper


Oversized, cable knit, forest green, winter, bronze metal, paisley

*excuse the bad photo quality in some of these shots*










Big Green Jumper: £4.50, charity shop (H&M)
Jeans: £10, Topshop, sale
Shoes: £65/60, Office ('Leader of the Pack')
Necklace: £2.50, Topshop, sale
Hoop earrings: Part of a set from Primark
Stud earrings: Part if a set from H&M
Ring: Part if a set from H&M


I've had this oversized bargain charity shop jumper for ages now-easily over a year- and have only just managed to make it work. It still had the tags on when I claimed it as mine for £25.50 off the original price, probably because its original owner was just as bewildered by it's awkwardly shaped sleeves and split sides as I originally was. I'm glad I finally decided to give it a go because it's quickly becoming a favourite. They say you can never have too many shoes, but for me it's chunky knits I just can't stop buying.

Grace x



6 comments:

  1. that's a great sweater! I'm really excited to be wearing more knit wear in the cold :)
    Would you like to follow each other? I just followed with google friend connect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, so am I- they're so comforting in the cold! and of course, I have followed back, your blog looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You hair are incredible ! Love them !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete