Sunday 17 March 2013

Weekend Nails, Model's Own, Beetlejuice

Here are two weeks worth of weekend nails, both one of my new Model's Own Beetlejuice polishes...


First up is 'Copper Pot' from last weekend.


It worked just fine with two coats and came out very evenly. Like all of the colours in this range I'm sure I'll be wearing this loads during spring/summer, as a topcoat as well as on its own.  


Copper pot is available in Boots and Boots online for £5


Next is 'Indian Ocean'. The beetlejuice set of polishes originally caught my eye because of this incredibly pretty polish shade, a shimmery sky blue with violet undertones. This is a little more opaque than the others- I have used three coats here and still was not satisfied with the coverage. Next time I will apply a coat of white polish first, although, that being said it will be great for using as a topcoat! 



Indian Ocean is also available at Boots and Boots online for £5.

Both polishes are available for £5 on the model's own site too or you can buy the set of six for £20, like i did. You end up getting two free polishes so the set is great value for money!

My next post will hopefully be up within the next three days, which I'm planning on making a review.
Until then, 
Grace x


No comments:

Post a Comment