Monday 4 March 2013

Weekend Nails- Purple Blue Shimmer


One of my birthday presents was the Model's Own Beetle Juice nail polish box set which I  have wanted for ages! It contains six of their most popular beetle juice style nail polishes which are a range of stunning jewel shades with a multi tonal effect, inspired by beetles...


I was expecting the quality of these polishes to be pretty good, considering that they cost £5 a bottle (£20 for the set of six). I did quite like consistency of the polish, however, found them a little thin- two shades would have been enough for me although I think that three would have been better. This does, though, make them very good for layering!


For this weekend's nails I applied two coats of 'Purple Blue'...


...and then a coat of 'Indian Ocean'. 


You can buy the polishes at larger boots stores, boots on-line or on the model's own website.


I will be trying out more combinations soon, I'm sure!

I will be back soon with a product review, 
Grace x


No comments:

Post a Comment