Saturday 27 April 2013

Neon and Pop Accessories!

Over the next few weeks I will be posting about my favourite spring/summer trends for 2013, and about my favourite picks/finds for the season! I haven't posted a fashion post in a while, so I'm staring today with my 'neon and comic accessories' post. Neon  accessories (especially jewellery) have been in fashion  for a good while now, and the 'comic/pop' trend has become a big thing on the high street recently.

Here are my picks of the trend...



'POW' and 'BANG' necklaces: £1, Primark sale (men's section)
Neon pink beads: £1.99 H&M
Yellow watch: £5 WHsmiths (really)
Yeah? badges: £1.50 charity shop
Bannana badge: 50p pop boutique
Mickey smiley badge: 50p pop boutique
Smiley badge: 50p pop boutique
Gunmetal and neon green bracelet: £1.50 Topshop sale
Gunmetal and neon green earrings: £1.50 Topshop sale
Neon yellow triangle earrings with gold spikes: £3 lovefrommisbehave

Hope you all have a great weekend, I will be back with more posts soon,
Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment