Thursday 18 April 2013

Nude Nails

Recently, I've been wearing a lot of nude polishes. It's fast becoming one of my favourite summer nail trends, especially after I read an article in Company Magazine on the trend, which also suggested matching your nail shade to your skin-tone. I did indeed go out and buy a nude polish which matches my skin-tone quite well (there was a lot of uming and ahing in boots over which shade to buy!) although I definitely got the finish wrong! 


The polish I bought was Barry M's Gelly High Shine Polish in lychee. I love the finish on these polishes and would recommend them, however, as I said, the texture isn't right for matching your polish to your skin. 

You can buy it in pretty much all Boots, Superdrugs and on the Barry M site, here


Why with a mini egg you may ask? Well because they looked good together and this one fitted with the nude nail trend- anyone else think that mini eggs should become a must-have accessory?!  


The second nude nail look I have tried recently was a pale pink, not something I would usually go for. I applied a coat of white first then the pale pink ontop (the white helps to 'strengthen' the colour).


The pink polish was part of a set that I was given as I gift so I'm not sure where you can get hold of it, but most pale pink polishes will do. 

Have a great Friday, I will be back with a post soon on Neon accessories!
Grace x


 


No comments:

Post a Comment