Sunday 10 February 2013

Black skater, Blue Crop, Neon Accessories: OOTD

This outfit has been inspired by two of my favourite trends for spring/summer 2013- preppy sporty trend, more specifically bold block colours, and neon accessories.


I would just add some more layers to make this outfit a bit warmer or remove the tights and wear 'lighter' shoes to make it better for warmer weather (if we ever get some!)


Cropped Blue Top: £10, Topshop 
Skater Skirt: Christmas Gift from a small boutique in Cornwall
Boots: £25, H&M


Top Bracelet: £1.50 (original price was £10.50!), Topshop sale (there were still a few left in my Topshop when I looked yesterday so you might be able to snap one up!)
Bottom Bracelet: £15, small jewellery boutique in Cornwall


Nails from my last post, 'Je t'aime': £1.50, H&M


Earrings: Also £1.50 in the Topshop sale (£12.50 original price!)


As for make-up I just did a simple eyeliner flick and pale bronze eye-shadow then I was wearing a tinted red lipbalm although it rubbed off before I could take these shots. 

I will be back very soon for my nails of the weekend!
Have a great Monday tomorrow
Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment