Tuesday 26 February 2013

Garnier Ultimate Beauty Oil Review


I have bought a couple of moisturizing, exfoliating and nourishing products for my skin recently, both of which I have decided to review. The first product is this beauty oil by Garnier... 


Honestly, I may never touch a body butter again in my life. This is only the second body oil that I have ever used but it is enough to make me steer clear from body butters- which can often be sticky and take a while to dry. 

Not only does this moisturize your skin but it also nourishes and helps it stay moisturized (if you don't use it for a couple of days), thanks to all of the different oils it contains (argan, macadamia, almond and rose, according to the bottle)

I have been spraying this onto my legs and arms after I shower for a while now and it has definitely hugely improved the condition of my skin. The bottle does not lie- it does illuminate my skin a little, nourishes it and also makes if softer. 

I rub a few sprays on each of my arms and legs which is super quick and takes much less time than applying body butter or solid oils. You could easily find the time to apply this after every shower and not have less time than you would have- or even less if you substitute your body butter for this.

The only negative thing I have to say about this product would be that it does tend to go everywhere and my bathroom floor has been quite slippery since I started using it, although to me this isn't a massive problem. 

I will be back with another review and some fashion posts soon!

Grace x 

No comments:

Post a Comment