Sunday 3 February 2013

January Favourites!

Thought I'd do a my first monthly favourites as there have been quite a few things that I've been loving this month! I have just chosen a small selection of the products and pieces that I've been using or wearing most...


All of my January favourites together!


First up are my two Lush shampoos which I have had since mid December. One of my first posts was a review of 'BIG', which I absolutely love. I have been mixing it up with 'I LOVE JUICY' so that my hair doesn't get to used to one- it's is also proving to be a great shampoo! They give my hair volume and stop it from going limp and static throughout the day.You can also clearly see the difference between the natural Lush shampoos and other 'drugstore' shampoos which contain more chemicals and artificial ingredients. I would strongly recommend both of these shampoos! 

You can find 'BIG' here and 'I LOVE JUICY' here, on the Lush website


Secondly, my favourite nail varnishes this month have been these two by Louise Gray for Topshop. The formula is great, they apply well and stay on. I also got them on sale for £3 each (reduced from £6). I would love to get some more Topshop nail products but am not sure if it is worth the full price! 


Next up is my L'Oreal Super Liner which I have been wearing non stop since I got it back in late December. It is so versatile and easy to apply- there are so many different eyeliner styles that you can create with it. 

You can get it online here or at your local Boots/Superdrug. 


I have been wearing the earrings from this three-pack from H&M loads since I bought them mid January. They go with so many outfits and really dress them up. 

Buy them for £4.99 at H&M. 


This month I have really gotten into hair cuffs! They can make a boring ponytail more exciting and make it look a little neater if you're in a rush. The top left one was £1 from Primark, the other two were £2.99 from H&M. I much prefer the ones from H&M as they spring open so are easier to put on whereas with the Primark one it is difficult to get it on at the right angle. The metal on them is also much thicker. 


Topshop printed jeans are next on my list! I have bought these two pairs in the past month in the sale and have already gotten loads of wear out of them. They are so comfy and I'm so happy with the fit. It is rare for me to find skinny jeans that fit me as I'm quite curvy so am always on the hunt for some.


My first pair were these paisley ones that I snatched up for £10 (!) in the sales. I love the print so much and they were such a steal! 


My second pair were these J.W Anderson ones which were also a complete bargain in the sales for £15! I also think the print on these is pretty amazing!


Lastly I have included these stunning gold creepers from New Look which were yet another sale bargain for £10! They surprisingly, go with a lot of outfits and are so comfy to wear. The gold is not too bright so they are easier to style than you may think but they are still definitely a stand-out shoe!

Hope you enjoyed this post, I have lots of posts planned for the coming month which I am very much looking forward to posting!
Until then, have a great Sunday, 

Grace x 











No comments:

Post a Comment