Tuesday 12 February 2013

Weekend Nails- Lilac Shimmer and Glitter


For this weekends nails I did lilac nails with a glitter topcoat. I really liked how the lilac and the pinks, greens and blues in the glitter polish went together. For me the glitter made this polish more wearable in such cold weather!


Excuse the poor and uneven state of my nails, I really need to sort then out!


MUA one coat polishes in 'purple mist' from the fairy dust nails collection, £1
I will try and do a product review on these soon.


Then I used this limited edition Barry M glitter nail polish as a topcoat. It was a special in Superdrug for Christmas called 'Superdrug Xmas'. 

I plan to do a review of a new body oil from Garnier later this week which I am currently really liking so look forward to that!

Grace x



No comments:

Post a Comment