Monday 4 February 2013

Shimmery Red Nails

On my nails this weekend I just had a simple shimmery red from H&M. I really do like their polishes, they last long enough and the colours are great- especially for the super cheap prices!

Here they are...


Do excuse the slightly worn edges, I took these picutres a couple of days after applying the polish- although, as you can see it has lasted fairly well as I didn't use topcoat. This was only two coats of H&M's 'JE'TAIME' nail polish which I believe I only paid a mere £1 for!


It really is a lovely colour with gold shimmers running through and matches the name so well (which means 'I Love You' in French)

Just a quick one for now, however it is my birthday tomorrow (whoop, whoop!) so hopefully I will post a bit a about that and some more fashion/outfits soon!

Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment