Sunday 20 January 2013

Dr Martens Look-book, Part Four

Here it is, the fourth and final part of my Dr Martens look-book! For this last look I have gone for a more dressed up look with a long dip hem skirt and silver shirt.


Skirt: £17, Miss Selfridge, Sale (back in July)
Top: £12, Tee and Cake at Topshop, Sale
Shirt: £14.99, H&M
Large earrings: £3/4.99, (can't remember exactly, sorry!), H&M
Studs: Pack of 12 pairs, £3.99, H&M
Necklace: Really old from Claires!
Ring: €1, Market in Rome


I wore skin-coloured tights with this to make it more of a winter look, however you could make it more suitable for warmer weather without the shirt or tights. You could also wear a  leather jacket with it and thicker tights to make it warmer. 


I will be back with more posts soon now that  have finished this look-book. I am also trying to get Google friend connect, although my computer seems to be against me doing that!

Have a great Sunday.
Grace x 

No comments:

Post a Comment