Sunday 6 January 2013

Dr Martens Look-book, Part One

I have decided to split my look-book into four parts with one look in each. The theme of the look-book is my Dr Martens which are the Pascal Unisex Boot in the leather croco material in cherry red...


This being said, the looks will generally go with any Dr Martens- or other shoes!- in a wide range of colours.

I haven't really seen these in any shoe stores as they're not the most common pair of Dr Martens around but they are readily available online. Their original price on most sites is £100 (maybe £75 on the official site) but I got these for Christmas at a discounted price (about £60/70) of an online store that I can't remember the name of, sorry! I do know that they are currently on sale on the official Dr Martens website for £50, which is  £10/30 cheaper than most online shoe stores I looked at.

Anyway, here is the first look of the look-book...




I rolled up the legs of my boyfriend jeans to show a bit more of the boots and because I though it was more flattering! Then I paired it with this slightly baggy plain black jumper and added the chains and gold cross earrings to slightly dress up this otherwise quite plain outfit and to balance out the glam and grunge/worker elements. Then, finally I though the black bobble hat pulled it all together nicely and went well with the jumper.





Bobble Hat: £2, H&M sale
Black jumper: £5, H&M sale
Boyfriend jeans: £15 Primark
Gold chain: £7.99, H&M
Rose gold chain: H&M (forgotten the price, but It wouldn't have been more than £8- sorry!)
Gold cross earrings: £1, Primark 

Like this one, most of the looks in this look-book are going to be more casual although there will be a couple of slightly smarter ones.

Hope you enjoyed this look!
Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment