Monday 28 January 2013

Drippy Paint Nail Art

Over the weekend I had 'drippy' on my nails, a nail art design by Wah! which I did by following the instructions in their book- which you can buy here, there really are some great designs in it, along with clear instructions.

In the book they have done the design in a pale pink with black drips although I decided upon a pearlescent forest green colour with bright yellow drips...


The nail art pen is one that came in a five pack of bright colours from Topshop a while back. They still do other colours although I'm not sure about this exact one. I haven't really used that many nail art pens so I can't really compare although they do a good enough job for me!


I used a H&M nail polish in 'Atlantic' which I bought in the sales for £1! The nail polishes in H&M are not that bad quality and at such a good price (they start at 99p I believe for a small bottle!) are really worth checking out!


As you can see, I did some painting before taking these shots, hence the yellow paint. I was going to wash it off just before realizing how well it went with the nail look!  


And I'll just end with some photos of the nail look with its perfect accessory...



Hope you had a great weekend!

Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment