Friday 11 January 2013

Dr Martens Look-book, Part Three

Here we are, look number three, slightly smarter than the previous two...


Jumper: £7.99, H&M (possibly now on sale)
Skirt: £20, Topshop petite 
Super Cosy Tights: £3.50, Primark
Necklace: £2, Primark
Earrings: £1, Primark
Ring: Roman Market!


I chose the jumper to go with this denim-look skater skirt as they are both quite bright and 'happy' pieces of clothing. The Dr Martens and cross jewelry make them look a little less like something you would not be surprised to see a 3 year old wearing. I also like the combination of the red in the boots (which is showing up  quite badly in these photos) and the yellow jumper.

Yes, this isthe same jumper as the one I wore in look one just in yellow. It really is an amazing jumper that they sell in H&M and at only £7.99 it's a right bargain! I have it in violet as well and want to get a couple more. They fit amazingly and are quite flattering. I believe that some colours are also currently in the sale at £5! 

I will be back soon with look four,
Have a lovely weekend, 

Grace x   


No comments:

Post a Comment